Jewish Family Services provides comprehensive psychological evaluations and consultations at an affordable cost to you and members of your family. Our senior-level psychologist develop the right plan of action through diagnostic interviewing, formalized assessment/testing and observation.
We offer a number of services and tests:
- Psychological Evaluations: includes (not limited to) emotional, behavioral, social, adaptive and intellectual functioning assessments
- Psychological testing for memory
- Academic Assessments: to understand learning differences, cognitive, emotional and other mental health disorders as a second opinions of school evaluations, treatments and special education intervention options
- Second opinion diagnosis for adults and children
- Court-ordered mental health evaluations for disposition only (no court testifying)