FTE: 37.5 hours / week
Mon-Thurs; Fri by appt only
Jewish Family Services of Northeastern New York (JFS) is seeking a full-time Executive Coordinator to support the President & CEO, senior staff and overall operations of the agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office environment, ideally in the nonprofit space. Familiarity with human services organizations and Jewish community preferred, not mandatory. Opportunities to expand and increase job responsibilities.
- Provide business and related administrative support to President & CEO, senior staff including maintain records, running reports, and collaborating on data management and organization
- Manage the electronic and paper files for the agency, including transfer of electronic files from a server-based system to cloud-based system (Microsoft Office 365)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve agency’s policies and procedures
- Oversee new employee onboarding and ongoing human resources
- Answer, redirect and/or respond to all general calls and requests for information
- Manage all donor related inquiries and general communications to donors
- Manage office supplies needs, equipment, phone and computer systems
- Perform other appropriate duties as requested by President & CEO
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with JFS stakeholders: staff, volunteers, donors, partners, et al.
- Valid New York State driver’s license with reliable, personal transportation
- Ability to travel throughout the greater Capital Region, as needed
- COVID vaccination
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Jewish Family Services, Attn: HR, 184 Washington Extension, Albany, NY 12203 or jginsburg @ jfsneny.org
Competitive vacation and benefit packages include health insurance, dental, and retirement plans. Flexible, family-friendly office.
Founded in 1854, Jewish Family Services enriches the lives of individuals, families and the community through compassionate, collaborative human services, guided by Jewish values.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000-$45,000 based on experience