Project 5…more than just a ride!
We know you value your independence. That’s why JFS offers Project 5. Inspired by the 5th Commandment, honor thy father and mother, we provide trained volunteers to drive you to and from your destinations in the Capital Region for:
- Medical and dental appointments
- Shopping and errands
- Cultural and social events
- Luncheons with friends
Call us for a ride if you are:
- A Jewish senior, age 60 or over
- No longer able to drive or drive at night
- Able to drive, but need an occasional ride
- Able to walk, or use a cane or walker
The drivers I’ve worked with have all made me feel that they cared about me and have treated me like a member of their own family. –Harriet P.
Fees apply. Please call Lisa Gally, Director of Essential Services at 518-516-1107 for information.