The JFC social work geriatric care manager can help you and your family to identify needs and find ways to meet your needs.
Our specially trained professionals can help find resources to make your daily life easier. They will work with you to form a care plan and find the services you need.
Geriatric care managers can be especially helpful when family members live far apart.
What Do Geriatric Care Managers Do?
- Discuss difficult topics and complex issues
- Make home visits and suggest needed services
- Address emotional concerns
- Make short- and long-term plans
- Evaluate in-home care and safety needs
- Evaluate other living arrangements
- Provide caregiver stress relief