Clinician (LCSW, LMHC or Psychologist)
Job Type: full or part-time/per diem
Location: Albany, NY
Mode of Service: Mix of remote services and in-person services
JFS is seeking a dynamic Licensed Clinician with a breadth of clinical knowledge and experience to provide outpatient mental health services to individuals of all ages, couples and families. The successful candidate will manage a diverse caseload and join a team to deliver high quality clinical services consistent with Jewish Family Service’s mission and professional standard practices. Through office, remote and/or home visits, Clinicians will provide assessment, evaluation and diagnostic services to clients from all backgrounds and circumstance to help remove barriers to well-being, stability, and self-sufficiency for their clients.
- Intakes and assessments
- In-person and remote counseling (for individuals, couples and families of all ages)
- Diagnose and develop treatment plans
- Support group facilitation
- Internal and external referrals
- Documentation using JFS electronic records system
- Participation in agency meetings and programs and
- Represent JFS at community programs and events, as needed and appropriate.
- Experience: Psychotherapy, 2 years (Preferred)
- NY State License: Psychologist, LCSW or LMHC (Required)
- NY State Driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation (Required)
- NPI, CAQH and credentialed with managed care organizations (Preferred)
- At least three professional references
- Proof of up-to-date COVID vaccination
- Experience working with a variety of mental health diagnoses and populations
- Experience with multiple therapy modalities and evidenced-based interventions
- Working knowledge of the DSM-5/ICD-10
- Have experience with mental status exams and diagnosis (required)
- Have the ability to respond to calls, texts, emails from clients within one business day
Benefits for Full Time:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance (available for FTE only)
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement at current IRS rate
Flexible; full or part-time/per diem; can include evenings and weekends.
How to apply:
For consideration, please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Clinician Application” in the subject line.
Jewish Family Services was founded in 1854 with a mission to enrich the lives of individuals, families and the community by providing compassionate, collaborative human services, guided by Jewish values.